sábado, 10 de marzo de 2012

STAY STRONG

Dear Demi Lovato:

Thank you, your help me when nobody can know how I feel, when I just want to die.
I close my eyes and forgetting that I hate myself, listening to your music all is better.
I look in the mirror and I see my bones, but I am unable to eat, and this scared everyone by me, but I say that I am well.

But I have to carry on!
Although I can never sleep, and my arms are full of scars, made by my own hands, I will continue to walk towards the right direction, your have taught me that I can keep walking.
When my anxiety will not let me continue, I upload the voice and singing, as high as it sounds your song. People often smile to hear me sing. That makes me stronger.

I just want to... still alive.
so thanks for make my life easyer, with each song, with each steep walk to make our life more clear

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario